Are you interested in fostering a pet?
We are always looking for foster homes in the Dayton, Ohio area for the pets that we rescue.
Please read the requirements, then submit an application. Thanks for your support!
A Foster Home is a temporary home for a pet until our organization finds a permanent home for the pet.
Thank you for offering to become a foster home for our organization! To be considered as a foster home for our organization, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- If you rent your home, you must have consent from your landlord to have a pet.
- Have all pets in the home spayed or neutered, if they are 6 months or older, unless there are medical reasons for not doing so.
- Have all pets in the home up to date on vaccinations.
- Agree to have a home visit done by one of our volunteers. The volunteer will need to see the areas of the home where the pet will be allowed, and also visit with family members and current pets. Distance is a factor in whether or not the required home visit can be completed.
- Agree to have the pet wear a Paw Patrol ID tag on its collar at all times when in public or outdoors.
- Agree to never allow the foster pet to be off leash when it is outdoors, unless it is in a securely fenced in area.
- Agree to have the foster pet reside in the home, not outside. The foster pet may NOT be left outdoors if you are not at home. This includes outdoor kennel runs.
- Agree to never allow foster pet to be left unattended with young children. Do you think you have what it takes to foster a pet?